Pimp my Mayor















As Part of my own learning/ practice I have been embarking on a course with Arts Admin titled I Am Think Tank. The project was designed to allow young people to express their socio-political opinions through processes including performance, discussion and happenings. Working with artist Richard DeDomenici and a selection of invited guest lecturers we discussed methods of actively bring awareness to the issues affecting the group.



Our Final intervention was around the London Mayoral elections. We designed calling cards with the top four candidates and proceeded to leave them around the City of London. The Public could call up the numbers on each card to find out some of the policies the candidates held.

I'm not sure if this swung the vote, in favour of Boris ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay-Z live at Glastonbury 2008

Precedents and Currents

Closing soon...Future Generation Art Prize 2019